Acts, recommendations, guidelines and criteria adopted by the Chief Official Ethics Commission.
On the Adjustment of Public and Private Interests
- Recommendation on the Control of Compliance with Provisions of the Law on the Adjustment of Public and Private Interests
- Recommendation for the Procedure of Withdrawal of Mayor and Council Members of the Municipality
- Criteria for Non-Acceptance of Withdrawal Expressed by a Person Declaring Private Interests
- Guidelines for Identifying Conflicts of Interest in Public Procurement
- Rules for the Completion and Submission of Declarations by the Lobbied Members of the Chief Official Ethics Commission, Civil Servants and Employees of the Secretariat of the Commission
- Forms of the Declarations of the Lobbied Person, of Transparent Legislative Processes and of the Person Lobbied in Respect of Law-Making